ACOUSTICS FOR LEED
Wave Engineering specializes in acoustics, noise and vibration control and provides LEED consulting services for schools.
We consult on sound isolation, room acoustics, and mechanical noise control for core learning spaces, classrooms, auditoria, music rooms, and virtually any space encountered in Elementary Schools, Middle Schools, High Schools, K-8 and PK-12 schools. We will help you achieve the Prerequisites and Credits in LEED for Schools 2009 and Version 4 and provide the necessary calculations and documentation for USGBC approval.
USGBC LEED CONSULTING SERVICES
- LEED Consulting – LEED for Schools 2009 and Version 4 (v4)
- Room Acoustics – Room Shape And Finishes, Reverberation Control
- IEQ Prerequisite 3 Minimal Acoustical Performance – Compliance Consulting and Form Submission
- Mechanical HVAC System Noise and Vibration Control
- Sound Isolation – room-to-room and outdoor-to-indoor
- IEQ Credit 9 Enhanced Acoustical Performance – Compliance Consulting and Form Submission